CRUSADES: LPII →
crusades666: CRVSADES recently finished recording our second LP, entitled Perhaps You Deliver this Judgment with Greater Fear than I Receive It. Thematically, it’s a meditation on the life of philosopher, heretic and antichristian martyr Giordano Bruno as an archetype for the modern atheist, freethinker,… HNGHNGHNGHNGHNG
I think Chicago is probably a great place to raise a child if you can afford a graystone in Lincoln Park or Lincoln Square. And you can afford private school and you have lots of disposable income. I am stingy and I don’t like putting my money into the garbage can/pockets of Rahm Emanuel.
hey who wants to hang out with me all the time or...
tinctures: no one ever? okay cool. Me forever. I’m so excited we can be in SF and rage together—instead of me being all pregnant and mean.
Blake Schwarzenbach (Jawbreaker, Jets To Brazil)...
jimthepunkrockfan: propertyofzack: Blake Schwarzenbach (Jawbreaker, Jets To Brazil) will be heading out on the 2013 Mobile Disco Decathalon Tour. No one is quite sure what to expect from the tour, but you can check out details on it and dates below after the jump. Read More Chicago! I don’t know if I want to go. I love Blake forever but was so disappointed with the last...
23 DEEP ASS questions. Ask me one.
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
19.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
20. Are you old fashioned?
21. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
22.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
23.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be? Ask me all of them please?
Bored at work! Ask ask ask!
Seriously in the worst position of my professional life right now. I hate working on the maternal/child floor. I hate talking to mothers who are in premature labor or whose babies may not make it. I CAN’T DO IT AND I WISH YOU PEOPLE WOULD STOP MAKING ME.
Today I had a small piece of plastic shoved into my uterus. Then at 4:08, with one foot out the door, I got called in to assess and report an elder abuse situation—which I did. Then Baxter screamed for 30 minutes before going to sleep. I am ready to sleep for days.
I met him my first day working at Piece. He wasn’t very friendly. Never one to turn down a challenge, I made it my mission to get to him, to warm his heart. Nobody thought it could be done. His only friends were other male delivery drivers. Maybe because I’m intelligent and posses common sense, we started getting our shift drinks together. I have a crude sense of humor and learned that...
I put Baxter down to sleep at 6:40. He woke up at 7:30 screaming. I picked him up and rocked him in the chair and he wouldn’t calm down, but his eyes were closed so I figured he was having a night terror or something. Then he jumped off my lap and walked into the living room. Then he was still acting like an asshole so I put him back to bed and he’s still screaming. I want him to stop...
I don’t know why people think it’s weird that I hate my fiancee’s ex-girlfriend. I don’t care that we’ve been together almost four years. If you had to see your significant other’s ex as frequently as I have to see her, you’d hate her too. Also, she has histrionic personality disorder which is the worst. IT’S NOT WEIRD. I HATE HER.
Just a reminder: Nobody asks to be raped. That’s why it’s rape. If he or she is of sound mind and says “have sex with me!” that’s not rape. If he or she says “no” or is too incapacitated or intimidated/scared to say no, that’s rape. Doesn’t matter what he or she was or wasn’t wearing or how he or she was acting. Welfare recipients...
I am 25 years old. My shoes have pink hippopotomi on them, the band-aid on my index finger has Mickey Mouse on it, I regress 12 years when I see snow and I celebrate my birthday for the entire month preceeding it. (Wo)manchild.
angiepants: tinctures replied to your post: tinctures replied to your photo: WHY ANY OF THIS… WHAT IS WITH THE DUCK WITH THE FLOATY WITH HIMSELF ON IT???? EGG HATCHES INTO ANOTHER EGG THE DUCK ON THE FLOATY MATCHES THE EXPRESSION OF THE DUCK HIMSELF. I REMEMBER THIS FROM CHILDHOOD.
Plugging my own band on my own tumblr? Me?...
tinctures: speakeasily: First entry: One time in San Francisco, I asked Brendan Kelly if he was drunk. He said “drunk on punk!” #fucknobrendankelly That was the same night you drove me and Rocko to the Sacramento airport immediately after the show at Bottom Of The Hill and Rocko puked in the bathroom wasn’t it? Drunkest weekend of my life. Yes! That was the worst idea ever. I probably...
It won’t actually be a thing. My reasons for hating him are actually unquantifiable. But goddamn if that dude isn’t lurking behind every goddamn corner…doing poppers.
First entry: One time in San Francisco, I asked Brendan Kelly if he was drunk. He said “drunk on punk!” #fucknobrendankelly
I think I’m going to start a fucknobrendankelly blog.
LOL LOOK AT ME GO TUMBLTUMBLTUMBL.
Also, Jimmy gave me permission to name our next son Abraham. At least he can tell his friends that he was named after the greatest president ever. They’ll all have stupid names for no good reason.
I only want my PhD so I can make enough money to buy Civil War era collectibles.
I just want to stay up and write fiction all night.
Maybe the reason Baxter fell asleep in the car...